18 NOV 2020, 11.00-12.30 CET
EXTRATEX – European TEXtile-TRAnsport-Sustainability paradigm for industrial clusters EXcellence in cross-sector innovation
The partnership aims at enhancing the level of excellence through strategic plans and joint strategies; EXTRATEX will bring together industries from clusters in different industrial sectors in different European countries, to set up new collaborations in technological innovation for textile, transports and sustainable materials (including plastic).
Increased contacts among different industrial sectors in Europe will allow for an improved exchange of opportunities and know-how. The key areas for the strategic development and the set-up of new collaboration opportunities are sustainability, Industry4.0 and digitalisation, and new business models.
This webinar is a tool for discovering the opportunities offered and sought by textile, transport and sustainable materials companies, in terms of smart manufacturing and industrial modernisation. Many practical examples and best practices in this domain can be discovered, opening to new cooperation possibilities with clusters, institutions and companies from other countries and sectors
- EXTRATEX presentation – Enrico Venturini – NTT- Tuscany Fashion Cluster (IT)
- I4.0 policies across Europe – The SMARTY action, Paolo Guarnieri, Prato Municipality (IT)
- I4.0 – a solution transferred from food sector to textile – Maximilian Backenstos, Datenberg (DE)
- Textile sector: Product traceability during coating process in production of interior car foils – Jan Janota, GF Machinery s.r.o., Brno
- Plastic sector: a use case of I4.0 adoption, Juraj Majersky, SPK – Slovakian Plastic Cluster
- Conclusions – Enrico Venturini